Selecting the Right Pot for the Right Plant! … [Read more...] about Some great advice from one of our favorite Landscape Architects
We would like to introduce you to 88bikes. The 88bikes Foundation endows bicycles to girls throughout the world, especially the heroic survivors of human trafficking. We will be donating a bike with every home sale for the remainder of this year! We are so impressed with the passion and drive behind this organization and are … [Read more...] about The R J Team Gives… Charity
At Landmark, we pride on ourselves on our 94% approval rate on claims opened in the the last 12 months. But what about the other 6% of claims? Here are the top 5 reasons your claim may be denied. 1: The home’s system or appliance that has failed is not covered under your contract. Before purchasing a home warranty, it is … [Read more...] about The top Five reasons a claim is denied. Information from Landmark Home Warranty.